Question and Problem on Picking up ticket at event
I forget to bring documents for picking up tickets. What should I do?
As stated in the policy of picking up ticket at the event, the buyer must show the documents as specified by the organizer in order to pick up tickets. If one of the documents is missing, the organizer reserves the rights to refuse giving you ticket. We recommend you to prepare all the documents for both self-pick up or transferring ticket. Please learn more on how to pick up ticket at the event via social media of the organizer of the event.
My physical ticket or wristband is lost. What should I do?
If your ticket or wristband is lost, please contact Customer Support during office hours and inform your the order number and details of ticket. We will coordinate with the organizer for considering your case and make a decision whether your new ticket will be issued since the policy and conditions of the event is determined by the organzier. Please remind that the decision made by the organizer is final.
If the organizer allows you to get new ticket, Eventpop staff will issue a " Replacement Ticket". You have to receive the ticket only at the event by contacting staff at the Eventpop booth or the organizer at the event to receive the ticket.
Remark : The company reserves the rights to not issue the replacement ticket in case the organizer does not allow to do so, buyer who is not approved to issue tickets before the event date or buy tickets via other channels (which is not Eventpop) in any cases.
My physical ticket or wristband is damaged. What should I do?
There are 2 cases of damaged physical ticket or wristband as follows:
1. Physical ticket or wristband is damaged by you.
In case physical ticket or wristband is damaged by you, please contact Customer Support during office hours and inform your order number, cause, and photo of your damaged ticket. We will coordinate with the organizer to check the conditions and make a decision whether you will get new ticket. Sometimes you have to pay an additional fee for issuing new ticket. Please remind that the decision made by the organizer is final.
2. Physical ticket or wristband is damaged before receiving tickets.
In case you receive a parcel and find out that physical ticket or wristband is damaged/defective/wrong, please take a photo of that ticket or wristband. Then, contact Customer Support during office hours, inform the order number and send the photo. We will check and investigate that ticket or wristband.
Can someone else pick up tickets for me? What should I do?
Normally, the ticket recipient must be the ticket buyer as shown on the Order Confirmation only. If the buyer name on the Order Confirmation does not match the name on the recipient's ID card /Passport, the organizer may reserve the rights to refuse giving tickets to those who do not meet the conditions of the organizer. Ticket buyer and ticket recipient should carefully check the documents used before picking up tickets.
- You will receive all ticket of the order when you pick up tickets at the event. You are not able to pick up tickets separately or pick up only some of tickets of the order.
- Ticket Policy of each event may vary. We recommend you check the ticket policy before let someone else picks up tickets for you.
If you want someone else to pick up tickets for you, that person must bring and show documents at the ticket booth on the event date as follows.
1. Order Confirmation (printed or shown on mobile phone)
2. A printed copy of buyer's ID card/Passport with signing authorization Please clearly write the name of the pick-up person and write the statement as shown in the picture below. (Conditions depend on the organizer of the event)
3. Real ID card/Passport of the pick-up person The name on ID card/Passport must match the name on a copy of the authorized letter.
Example of Order Confirmation
Example of signing authorization on a copy of ID card / Passport