How to transfer E-Ticket
How to transfer tickets to other people online (via system)
In some events, the organizer allows you to transfer E-tickets to other people on the system in case you cannot attend the event due to any cases or want to transfer tickets to other people.
How to transfer E-Ticket on website
1. Enter to Eventpop and tap on your "Profile Icon"
2. Tap on "Tickets" and tap on "View Details" of ticket you want to transfer. If your ticket can be transferred, there will be "Transfer" section below. Tap on "Transfer" button.
3. Tap on "Transfer" again. Fill in the email of ticket recipient, and tap on "Transfer" button for confirmation.
After that, the system will send an invitation email to ticket recipient. Ticket recipient must accept invitation within 48 hours. If the recipient accepts the invitation, E-ticket will be sent to recipient's email and account. Old E-ticket will be cancelled and cannot be used to attend the event.
Ticket recipient doesn't receive invitation email. What should I do?
If ticket recipient doesn't receive the email, the ticket's owner can copy and send " Transfer link" to the recipient, so the recipient can process through the link instead. To do this, go to the ticket and tap on "View Detail" in the Transfer section on www.eventpop.me. Invitation link will be shown below.
How to transfer E-Ticket on Eventpop application
How to transfer ticket to other people offline (using documents)
If the organizer does not allow you to transfer ticket via the system, you can transfer ticket offline in some events. Please show the documents as follows:
1. E-Ticket (printed out or showed from mobile phone)
2. A printed copy of Ticket buyer's ID card/Driving license/Passport with authorized letter. Please write clearly for the name of the new ticket owner. (Conditions may be changed depending on the organizer's conditions)
3. ID card/Driving license/Passport of the new owner. The name on the ID card must match the copy of the authorized letter.
Remark : The authorized evidence may be changed depending on the conditions of the organizer.
Example of authorized letter on a copy of ID card / Driving license / Passport